I run a custom packing plant. I offer locker animals, custom cut the customers animals, and cut boxed beef and inspected carcasses for use in retail and wholesale.
I have taken the most commonly asked questions and compiled them here, with their answers in an effort to better educate the general public.
The most common questions are:
- How long do you age the beef?
- Is it dry aged or wet aged?
- What grade of meat is this?
- Is this a black angus beef?
- What kind of cuts and how much do you get out of a whole/half beef?
These questions will be answered in the following pages. If there are more you would like to see here please email me and I will get them up.